Wednesday 18 June 2014

Intel i7 4790K & i5 4690K Devils Canyon!!!!!!

 yes it is true the devils Canyon is Finally available for Pre-Order in Australia!! All I can say is 'It's about time'. I have been hanging out for the i7 4790K since I first caught wind of it and now It is up for Pre-Order for a small fee of $415 AU and available for the 24/06/14.


if you don't know the difference then basically its all about the 4790K, it is Intel first 4.0GHz CPU with better TIM's which is great for us over clockers as we all know the previous gens were terrible. I had to resort to deliding my CPU. The 4690K is only a slight speck bump from the Haswell 4590K but with better TIM's yet again.

Lets hope to get our hands on a great Overclocking Chip this time.
  


























If you are wanting to contact RDT please feel free to call between the hours of 9am-8pm AEST. deon@robertsondt.com Ph: 0426279566

No comments:

Post a Comment