Wednesday 25 June 2014

Fractal Design Node 804 RDT Review!


 Something great came in today which is the Fractal Deign Node 804, which will be used in a client build. Luckily enough I have a big poke around the case and I am very impressed.

This is a dual chamber design having obviously the Motherboard/GPU on one side and the HDD's/SSD's/PSU in the second chamber. Allowing for some pretty clean cable management.
 On of the nifty little thing I like about the case is that you are able to hide your SSD's in the front panel. Which also can house a slim line optical drive. You are able to house up to 8 HDD's in the hanging mounts or if your like me, just remove the cages and use SSD's.

If you are feeling crazy and want to put as many fans as possible you have the mounts for 9 120mm Fans and a 140mm at the rear (PSU Chamber).
 If you are moving to the AIO cooler's you are able to fit just about any, you can even fit a Corsair H105 (280mm Rad). For the more extreme of us there is a good amount of room for custom watercooling and I would be definitely interested in moving one of my builds in to this case.  Check out the video below from the ModZoo.

 All in all this is a great case I will be posting more of a review once I get some components inside the case, I kind of jumped the gun and got a little excited. So far one of my favourite things about the case has to be its size and dual chambers. Reminds me of the Corsair Air 540 which as we know there is a mini version coming out later this year. 
If you want to contact RDT please feel free to call between the hours of 9am-8pm AEST. deon@robertsondt.com Ph: 0426279566

No comments:

Post a Comment