Wednesday 11 June 2014

RDT's Big and Beautiful Build!

RDT has been working tirelessly on client builds and has finally had the chance to show of RDT's main rig. This is built inside one of my favourite cases the Phanteks Enthoo Primo Ultimate, this is one of the easiest cases you can possibly work in I have had to do little to no modding in this case to get everything in a place where I am happy.
Currently the case has had the HDD cage's completely removed to give the case plenty of open space for air to travel through smoothly. The only other change has been with the back of the case where I cut out a hole for a drain valve which is completely out of sight and unnoticeable unless looking at the case from behind. I currently have a mix match of radiators in this build which in unfortunate, I was aiming for all hardware labs radiators but just to expensive to ship all the way to Australia, so I have stuck with the Alphacool Monsta 360mm on the top of the case, XSPC RX360mm on the front of the case and finally a Coolgate 280mm on the bottom. For me this is ample amount of radiator for this particular build. 

For the Fans I went down a different path and went with Cougar which is a brand I never usually use,  But to my surprise these fans are silent and preform incredibly well and especially when they are $15 as apposed to $25 for NoiseBlocker eLoop fans which are my usual fans. They may not look as pretty but I have them hidden away nicely. I also stuck with using the stock 140mm Phanteks fans for the 280mm rad and the exhaust which I currently have in pull. These were great considering the case came with 5 of them already mounted in there. 
For the components used there is:

Intel 4770k (Delided, Naked)
G.Skill Trident 16GB 2400MHz 
Gigabyte Z97X-SOC Force
EVGA GTX 780 SC x2 SLI
Samsung Evo 250GB x4
Samsung 840 Pro x1
Corsair RM-1000 PSU (RDT's Custom Sleeving)



The components I used suit my needs perfectly, it is also to tire me over until X99 comes out then it will be upgrade time. For now I am running the 4770K delided and naked using EK's Precision Mounting kit which is just simply amazing, If you are going to delid this is a must Haswell CPUs run to hot for my likings. The chip is currently running 5GHz on the first 3 cores and 4.6GHz on the last core @1.244v. I would like to have it all running at 5GHz but the chip just wont allow it. The current system temps under a full load are:

CPU: min 22 max 54
GPUs: min 14 max  28

The water cooling loop in this build is all thanks to my good friend Hugh over at HERE. Don't forget to mention RDT for some good deals. 



The main Watercoolng parts that make the build are from EKWB the quality of there components is astonishing it just simple makes everything look bad ass. In my system there is:

EK Supremacy Nickel CSQ CPU Block
EK-FC780 GTX Ti GPU Block x2
EK X3 250 Res
EK D5 CSQ Nickel pump Top

With out Ek's products these would simple look terrible the quality really took me away and coming from my old XSPC Raystorm to the EK Supremacy it took of 5 degrees easily. 







If you are wanting to contact RDT please feel free to call between the hours of 9am-8pm AEST. deon@robertsondt.com Ph: 0426279566

No comments:

Post a Comment