Thursday 3 April 2014

NZXT H440 Full Watercooled

After spending a week or so with this awesome case I think I have decide it is one of my favourite cases, there is not a lot I would want or need to change about it. I did have some troubles with the motherboard which I had in the build as it had to be RMA'd which was a bit disappointing as it went with the colour theme of the build. Luckily I had a ASUS Maximus VI Gene to go inside of this awesome case.

There is two Samsung EVO 250GB SSD's in RAID 0 (Windows), another two Samsung EVO 250GB SSD's RAID 0 (Storage) and finally a Samsung 840 PRO 128GB SSD (OS X Mavericks). The storage drives work with both windows and os x which makes work a breeze.

I also have had issues with getting my waterblock's from both Frozen CPU and PC Case Gear, which has really put me behind with this build. I have removed the 360 Rad from the top of the case and replaced it with a Coolgate 240 rad, this seems to do the job just as well as my 360 rad.

I did manage to light this little beauty up with a LED strip and a nice little remote that allows me to change the colours and lighting effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment