Monday 23 June 2014

Cougar 700M Laser Gaming Mouse




Something interesting has caught my eye and its a Cougar 700M Gaming mouse this thing looks the part but I am interested to see how well it plays. But when you take into account its budget friendly price tag you should be excited it i currently available for pre-order $89 AU until first of July when it goes back up to $99 which is still not too bad of a price considering you are getting everything you need in a mouse and it looks good whilst doing it.

My experience with Cougar product has been great so far I am loving there fans which are the best bang for your buck, despite the black and orange theme they are perfect. Luckily i have them installed with an Gigabyte Z97X-SOC Force so ties in really well.

I think My classic Logitech G9X has stood the test of time and I am in need of a gaming mouse so this is definitely on the table. When it comes to mice though i want something to fit my hands perfectly, so this is something I am going to have to try before I buy, It might not suit me but be perfect for you so don't let that stop you.  



If you want to contact RDT please feel free to call between the hours of 9am-8pm AEST. deon@robertsondt.com Ph: 0426279566

No comments:

Post a Comment