Sunday 6 July 2014

iPhone 6 Rumors



If your like me and starting to get over the Apple band wagon then this may not interest you, I still have a soft spot for apple devices mainly only the iPad as it is more useful for me. I've had a little rumour search and wanted to see the progress of the iPhone 6 and see whats happening.



So far all the rumours are pointing at the possibility of two devices hitting the market, one sticking to the same old screen size and the other being a larger 5.7-Inch display. Which is where the market seems to be heading. The next thing is resolution with LG recently releasing a QHD phone that looks dam impressive but something that will go unnoticed to most consumers. The iPhone 6 will hopefully be at least supporting a 1080p display, which is a given Apple surely wouldn't release a device that is not more polished than the competition. "Of course, the issue with launching a bigger iPhone is that Apple is likely to be introducing a new resolution. According to reliable analyst Ming-Chi Kuo from KGI Securities, the 4.7in iPhone 6 will have a 1334 by 750 Retina display with a pixel density of 326 pixels per inch. The good news is that, while the iPhone 6 would have more pixels overall than the iPhone 5s, both models would share the same pixel density. This would mean that icons and other graphical elements could remain the same size, but would leave more space on the screen."






One rumour that interested me was to do with a 128GB model, as rumoured by Chinese blogger Feng.com. This is a possibility as they did release the iPad with 128Gb, it's something I like I'm sick of wasting my data using cloud storage as easy and useful as it is. Obviously we should see a Bigger and better WiFi Chip in the new iPhone 6 apparently it may be Broadcom's new 5G 802.11ac WiFi chip which was recently announced. Wireless charging is something that keeps coming up I guess its like NFC, will Apple ever announce it? It is said that "Business Insider even suggests that the new Broadcom chip could bring wireless charging to the iPhone 6. There's a version of the BCM4354 that supports the Alliance for Wireless Power's "Rezence" wireless charging standard, claims that report." this would be a welcoming touch as I have been enjoying wireless charging on my Nexus 5 for months.

For me I will most likely stick to my trusty Nexus 5 and HTC One M8, but undoubtedly I will be getting my hand on what ever Apple brings out.


If you want to contact RDT please feel free to call between the hours of 9am-8pm AEST. deon@robertsondt.com Ph: 0426279566

No comments:

Post a Comment