Monday 25 November 2013

The Beast of A Build

This week I have been working on an incredible Hackintosh build, I must say that this case is perfect, looks awesome and has plenty of breathing room. Corsair really has made a case that is optimized for both water and air cooling. 
This build runs quietly and preforms incredibly swiftly, I had no major problems at all. The only hick up was installing the OS on the the new Samsung EVO ssd due to the 4k formatting. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jmez9323CJI

Other than that this Beast will blow you away, this lucky build is for a special customer in WA and will be pleasantly surprised with its power.
The main thing I find with my builds is that I thrive for a sleek design that comes with apple products. I feel this case has done some justice, looks great and is an awesome box of power.
If you want to get in contact please call 
Robertson Design Technology Melbourne
PH: +61426279566
Email: deon@robertsondt.com


For more information please leave a comment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment