Wednesday 13 November 2013

Mlebourne Hackintosh

Welcome to Melbourne Hackintosh


This is my own blog where I will showcase new products and display my recent builds. I work from my office in Melbourne CBD. I have been working in the IT industry for about 4-5 years and I constantly update myself on the latest products to stay on top of the industry. I offer premium quality builds for a reasonable and competent price. If you have a PC and you want Hackintosh, please contact me with a list of your build and I will get back to you within 24 hours and let you know if it works.

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions, your business will be greatly appreciated.
If you want to get in contact please call 
Robertson Design Technology Melbourne
PH: +61426279566
Email: deon@robertsondt.com



No comments:

Post a Comment