Sunday 1 December 2013

The Bitfenix Phenom


 Today I reconstructed my Basic Hackintosh Build into the awesome little Bitfenix Phenom Case, this little case is more than meets the eye, it is surprisingly cool and quiet. Although it's a small space to work in, it really seems to utilize all of it. I was contemplating putting a H100i closed loop water cooler in there but changed my mind, as this Hackintosh is not really that powerful and wouldn't require it. 

Just for the sake of it, I put in the incredible AMD R9 290x Radeon graphics card to see how it would fit. To my surprise, it fitted perfectly inside this little case. One thing i think that is needed is some new flat ATX cables to save space and do some cable management.

 

All in all this case is one of my favorite and and will show case some build in my later blogs with complete prices.  
If you want to get in contact please call 
Robertson Design Technology Melbourne
PH: +61426279566
Email: deon@robertsondt.com






No comments:

Post a Comment