Thursday 19 December 2013

The New Mac Pro 2013

The Mac Pro is finally here!! 
But at a very high cost. Here in Australia we are looking at spending $12,091.21 For a Mac Pro with 12-Core 2.7GHZ 30mb L3 Cache, 64GB 1866MHz Ram, 1TB Pci-e SSD and of course the dual AMD FirePro d7000 6GB V-Ram.
  If you are willing to spend this much, I would say get it. They're a great platform to work on and powerful. But still their lack of customisation is a big downfall. Yes the new design is small and looks pretty, but is it completely practical?

I see that it can be great if all you buy is from Apple, but what happens when you need to attach more extensions into the I/O? I would love to get my hands on one of these. If anyone is feeling generous and wants to donate, please do. 

I would love to do a comparison to my current Hackintosh to the New MacPro.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment