Sunday 7 September 2014

Corsair Carbide Air 240 Review

 Yesterday we picked up a Corsair Carbide Air 240 and from first impressions this case is dam sweet, nice and small and a  good coat of paint. The size of this case is a real buying point for me especially that it can support ITX and mATX with plenty of room for cable management.

 After taking the cloths off this case I got to the guts of it which is awesome it took little to no effort to take all the panels off.

One of my favourite things about this case is its dual chamber design, much alike the big brother to this case the Corsair Carbide 540 and the Fractal Design Node 804.

If you are looking at this case for a watercooling loop I would not suggest it unless you plan on modding it. You can fit two 240mm radiators if you use a ITX.


Build quality shocked me on this case, when I pick up a Corsair case I expect it to be perfect. Upon inspecting the case I noticed the side panel doesn't fit flush with the case. Kind of a small fault but drives me crazy.

If you are looking at this case don't expect to fit too much in there. It is perfect for a small form factor case and I look forward to doing a build in it.












If you want to contact RDT please feel free to call between the hours of 9am-8pm AEST. deon@robertsondt.com Ph: 0426279566 or visit https://www.facebook.com/rdtaus

No comments:

Post a Comment