Friday 3 January 2014

My Sweet Little Mac Pro Triple Monitor


This is my awesome Hackintosh, using the i7 3930K overclocked at 4.5GHz, 16GB Corsair Dominator GT 2133MHz, Gigabyte GTX 670 2GB, Gigabyte GA-X79-UP4 motherboard, Corsair RM1000 PSU and watercooled by XSPC.
For this article i thought it would be nice to show it running on three monitors which it does with out a hassle at all. This is a high end Graphics/Gaming build running both Windows 8.1 and Mavericks. When Gaming in Windows this build uses the Gigabyte R9 290x GPU which is watercooled and amazing. 

I simply used the Gigabyte GTX 670 because it just works and its a great graphics card and especially when you are on a budget. The case is a NZXT Phantom 820 which I love its huge and looks great, this case comes in Gunmetal Silver, Black and White.
If you want a build like this please contact me as this thing will knock your socks off.



No comments:

Post a Comment