Sunday 12 January 2014

3 Great Keyboards 2014

Today I feel like showing some keyboards that I personally like to use and enjoy the look of.

The first keyboard of course is Apples own Keyboard, if you haven't had the chance to use one I'm sure one day you will. I personally find it to be very appealing on the eye.  But when it comes to the use i find it not to be as good as the rest, for me i find that the keys are not the best to type on and the size just seems to be to small. If I'm just using it for basic everyday use its fine, but if it comes to writing an essay I will switch out keyboards.



The second keyboard is a cheap one by Rapoo, these keyboards are slim and are very similar to apples but a cheaper version. They are well constructed considering there price. I use mine daily for my secondary build. On the plus side there is a track pad on the side and when it works it works well but its still a bit sketchy.
There is a new one coming out in 2014 and the build quality looks to be better and has a few more improvements such as a special wireless charger on the top half. With an illuminated keypad it looks like it will be an impressive update. Check out the rest of there keyboards over at www.rapoo.com definitely worth looking into as there as great substitute.

My third choice of keyboards would be from Corsair over at CES 2014 they announced a new mechanical keyboards using MX RGB a multicoloured customization LEDs, we will most likely see this implemented into boards like the K70, K90 or K95 obviously they might change the name. I currently use the K70 and it is an amazing board mechanical keys are definitely the best thing to type on, it's that classic click and the speed that you can type at. Head over to www.corsair.com and see there new line-up for 2014 there are some amazing cases on the way.

 Please don't hesitate to ask any questions, your business will be greatly appreciated. If you want to get in contact please call Robertson Design Technology Melbourne

PH: +61426279566 Email: deon@robertsondt.com


 

No comments:

Post a Comment