Sunday 23 March 2014

The NZXT H440 is Beautiful


Yesterday I picked up the amazing case by NZXT the H440. This is a premium quality case and has an sleek, elegant feel to it. I was unable to get my hands on the white edition of this case, which didn't bother me too much. As when I opened the box the black finish was done so well and really complemented the case.

 For this build I installed a Gigabyte Z87X-UD5 TH motherboard as it goes hand in hand with the colour theme. To show how much room you can have in this case I also installed two 360mm Radiators, One at the front and one at the back. As you can see the PSU is hidden under the NZXT logo which illuminates, glowing through the window panel.

Cable Management was way to easy in this case. You are able to have an incredibly clean build with minimal hassle.


 I went ahead and installed a basic water cooling loop for the CPU using the XSPC Photon 170 Pump/Res combo which is mounted behind the HDD stack. At the moment I am waiting on white tubing and a GPU waterblock to arrive so that I can do a full custom water cooled loop in this case.

All in all this case is going to take over from my full tower NZXT Phantom 820 as my daily driver. The simplicity and layout of this case makes it the best choice for anyone, it comes in white/black and red/black. I will be purchasing the white edition of this case as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment