Saturday 8 March 2014

The Little Maximus VI Hackintosh


The Little Maximus VI Hackintosh is a sweet little build of mine which of course uses the ASUS Maximus VI Impact which now is one of my favorite motherboards. For this build I used the Aerocool DS Dead Silent case with white and black. When using this case the only problem I had was with the power supply, you really can only fit a PSU thats about 160mm long without cutting out the HDD cage. For the rest of my parts list i'm using:

ASUS Maximus VI Impact
Aerocool DS
Corsair Domminator GT
Corsair H75
2x Samsung 128GB 840 Pro SSDs in RAID 0
1TB Seagate SSHD
Gigabyte R9 270X

These parts make a pretty sweet little build and looks amazing. I have also chosen to use Bitfenix Sleeved cables and sticking to a white/red/black theme.
This build is going to have a custom water loop and a GTX 780 added in the near future. At the moment this little beast is running amazingly on a triple monitor set up.

No comments:

Post a Comment