Thursday 1 May 2014

Best Place to Get Water Cooling Supplys Melbourne

Recently I completed a Custom Water Cooling loop using the awesome fitting from a good friend Hugh over at his Ebay store. I did a bulk purchase and ordered way more than I can handle and I can tell you I was incredible impressed. I got incredible fast service and express shipping and the all round quality of the components was mind blowing. There is nothing better than having somewhere close by and reliable to get all the parts you need.

As you can see with this build I used one of my old ASUS Z87 Maximus Gene motherboards which looks terrible in this case way too small. I went with using angled fittings instead of bending the tubing to give the look of a more industrial case. The Barrow fitting shine perfectly under the LED lights, the tubing is 14mm in diameter and are just the right size in this huge case.
The easy of using the compression fittings was very simple, I preferred the push in fittings as apposed to the compression though. The push in fittings just look smaller and elegant. One of the flaws in this case was going with a Bitspower flow meter, I had the build running for its 2hr leak test and within the first 10mins it started leaking. I had to pull apart and switch out the O-rings, then seal the fittings into place.
All in all, Hugh is an incredible supplier and had everything I need and service with a smile, very happy doing business with him and hope that you have the same experience.  

No comments:

Post a Comment